Monday, June 06, 2011

You say Brasil I say Brazil.

Brazilian inspired Woven DIY Bracelet. I wish the embroidery thread / crafting cord I buy came with color names or even numbers so I could tell you which ones I used. Basically, I used a golden yellow, a dark lime green and a few neon royal blues to make this bracelet. I followed the tutorial linked here to weave the braid through the chain. The chain is a silver aluminum chain found in a NYC Bead shop. <3

This is the ultimate grown up Friendship bracelet because of the loose thread at the ends. I didn't give it a clasp because authentic friendship bracelets from when we were younger never had clasps and I wanted to give it that same feel.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your design. The bracelet looks nice I wil try making my own ;)

    ReplyDelete