Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mirror for Nicki....

I had the rare opportunity to make Nicki Minaj one of my compact mirrors. I wasn't able to give it to her myself, a classmate of mine is a HUGE Nicki fan and won some tickets and a meet and greet to one of her concerts. I decided to seize the opportunity and try to promote myself....hoping a pic of her and my mirror could surface. I haven't found a pic or received any shout outs, but was told she said she "loved it". At the end of the day I am proud of myself for seizing the moment and at least going for it and promoting myself. I used her real name Onika, to give it a personal touch.



I used a high quality compact mirror, and Swarovski Rhinestones on the outer edge. If you are interested in one exactly like this one its $30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment