Thursday, February 04, 2010

Brooklyn Renegade Craft Fair Coming in June


I'm thinking about applying to get a booth at the Brooklyn Renegade Craft Fair. It will be my first one. I went last year with my little sister and we both LOVED it! We were equally excited about having a booth there one day and inspired to go home and get creative! It's when I really started to make different jewelry pieces. But if I get accepted into this craft fair I want to focus on my mirrors and light switches. If I knew how to sew- or learn how to sew by then- I want to make shower curtains too! Im so nervous and can't decide! I'll keep ya'll posted but here is the info for the Craft Fair.

"We will be headed back east for The 6th Annual Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn on June 5 + 6, 2010, in Williamsburg’s beautiful McCarren Park! This craft, art, design and DIY spectacular will run from 11am – 7pm each day + feature over 250 of today’s finest indie-craft talents from all over the nation!

The Renegade Craft Fair is always FREE TO ATTEND!"

::CLICK HERE:: for their direct site.

No comments:

Post a Comment